This room freshener continually emits a light scent while the baking soda works to absorb any unwanted odors. When you need more fragrance, just give it a little shake!
• 1/2 cup baking soda
• 15 to 25 drops essential oil(s) of your choice
• A small jar with a perforated lid, such as a clean, empty parmesan shaker or a 1/2- pint mason jar with a pin- pricked piece of card stock in place of the lid— secure it with the mason jar ring
1. Combine baking soda essential oil(s) in the prepared jar. With your hand over the lid’s holes, shake well to evenly distribute the oils.
Adding essential oils to baking soda create a powerful yet easy air freshener.
2. Place your air freshener jar anywhere you want to control odors, such as bathrooms, trash areas, closets, etc.
3. Shake your air freshener jar frequently to keep the scent activated. If you notice that the fragrance starts to fade, simply add 4 to 5 drops of additional essential oil to jar.
As many of our family and friends already know, we are lovers of Young Living essential oils, plain and simple. One of the most frequent questions we get asked is, “how can I buy them, how can I get involved?”
The answer is quite an easy one. Buy a premium starter kit, it has everything you need to get you started and dip your toes into the world of essential oils. Young Living streamlined the premium starter kit earlier this year, making it the best one yet (in our humble opinion). Prices will vary, based on the diffuser you select. See the attached graphics, and contact us for more details.
Here is the direct link link to our sign up page.
Here is a great blend you can make for Valentine’s Day, or any day for that matter!
One of the many things we have enjoyed about Young Living over the years is their generosity. Who doesn’t like free stuff, right? We are happy to share the February 2019 promotions, and as usual, there seems to be something for everyone. If you are yet to dip your toes into the world of essential oils, and are interested in a healthier, more abundant life, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org