This room freshener continually emits a light scent while the baking soda works to absorb any unwanted odors. When you need more fragrance, just give it a little shake!
• 1/2 cup baking soda
• 15 to 25 drops essential oil(s) of your choice
• A small jar with a perforated lid, such as a clean, empty parmesan shaker or a 1/2- pint mason jar with a pin- pricked piece of card stock in place of the lid— secure it with the mason jar ring
1. Combine baking soda essential oil(s) in the prepared jar. With your hand over the lid’s holes, shake well to evenly distribute the oils.
Adding essential oils to baking soda create a powerful yet easy air freshener.
2. Place your air freshener jar anywhere you want to control odors, such as bathrooms, trash areas, closets, etc.
3. Shake your air freshener jar frequently to keep the scent activated. If you notice that the fragrance starts to fade, simply add 4 to 5 drops of additional essential oil to jar.